9 am to 6 pm

Monday to Saturday

+90 532 274 9029


Oba Mahallesi Cevre Yolu Cad.

Gemicioğlu iş Merkezi 13 Kat:1 Daire:1 Alanya

New investment project in Antalya at the best price!

  • €95,000
  • €298,000
Altyntas, Antalya, Antalya


Property ID: 0125-2023
  • Apartment, Duplex
  • Property Type
  • 1
  • Living Room
  • 1, 2
  • Bedroom
  • 1, 2
  • Bathroom
  • 55-160,5


Our new project fully embodies the idea of the name of the project itself , because everything in it is thought out to the smallest detail with love.
It will be built on its own land with a total area of 10.155 m2, acquired with the company’s capital.
The collection has a unique architecture designed by a talented architect.
A wide variety of apartment layouts, some of which have their own territory with a garden, some with private terraces.
There is a wide range of social facilities.
The complex will have its own beach in the Lara area, intended only for its residents.
Antalya International Airport and Trade Center, Deepo Outlet Center, Agora Shopping Center and Ikea.
There will also be a shuttle service to shopping centers.
The construction of our complex will begin on 09/30/2023 and end on 12/30/2025.
Payment plan: 35% of the sales price in the Contract and the remaining 65% payment will be distributed until the end of the Project and paid every 3 months.
The total number of apartments in the collection is 331;
1+1 / 2+1
Social objects:

  1. Lobby – reception desk
  2. Covered parking
  3. Universal car charger for electric vehicles
  4. Outdoor pool (for adults and children)
  5. Indoor pool
  6. Spa (Turkish bath, sauna, gym, steam room, salt room, heat, massage rooms and VIP spa room)
  7. Solar energy (50% of the energy used in social areas will be produced by solar panels).
  8. Playgrounds
  9. Playground
  10. Free entrance to the beach (VIP card)
  11. Free shuttle service (to the beach, airport and shopping centers)
    12.TV and satellite system
    13.7/24 Security and video surveillance systems
    Distance to important points;
    500 m to 1st airport
  12. Shopping center (Mall Of, Deepo, Agora and Ikea) 4 km
  13. 5 km to Lara beach
    Concierge services;
  14. Services for the reception of guests
  15. Dry cleaning
  16. Carpet cleaning
    5.Technical service
  17. VIP transfer
  18. Car rental
  19. Courier service
  20. Veterinarian
  21. Doctor
    Building features;
  22. Conforms to earthquake regulations
  23. Compliant with building control regulations
  24. Compliant with fire safety regulations
  25. Conducted a soil survey
  26. Air conditioning unit
  27. Elevators
  28. Quality insulation
  29. Mechanical siding
    Features of the apartments:
  30. Warm floor
  31. Electric combi boiler
  32. Built-in wardrobes
  33. Air conditioners
    5 Smart home system
  34. Aluminum systems in doors and windows
  35. Cabinets for kitchen, bathroom and dressing room (varnished)
  36. American door (lacquered)
  37. Floors 60×120 Ceramic or equivalent
  38. Shower cabin
  39. Steel door
  40. Blinds
    (Products conforming to certified European ISO and CE standards will be used.)


  • City Antalya
  • State/county Antalya
  • Area Altyntas
  • Country Türkiye


Updated on April 11, 2023 at 9:41 am
  • Property ID: 0125-2023
  • Price: €95,000
  • Property Size: 55-160,5 m²
  • Land Area: 10155 m²
  • Bedroom: 1, 2
  • Living Room: 1
  • Bathroom: 1, 2
  • Property Type: Apartment, Duplex
  • Property Status: For Sale, Under Construction

Mortgage Calculator

  • Principal & Interest
  • Property Tax
  • Home Insurance
  • PMI

Contact Information

View Listings
  • Süleyman ÇETİNKAYA

Enquire About This Property

0 Review

Sort by:
Leave a Review

    Leave a Review

    Compare listings

    Süleyman ÇETİNKAYA
    • Süleyman ÇETİNKAYA
    Выставка зарубежной недвижимости «ИНВЕСТШОУ»